COVID-19 Guidelines are as follows
Effective August 3rd, 2020
Strictly Dance understands these are uncertain times with the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be following the Ontario Ministry of Health Guidelines, Ontario Dance and Performing Arts School Workplace Guidelines and Halton Hills Public Health Guidelines to ensure your dancers safety.
The safety and health of our dancers is our first priority at Strictly Dance, this is what can be expected:
- Individuals who have travelled outside of Canada within the previous 14 days or who are sick or who have been in contact with someone who is suspected of having COVID-19 must not access Strictly Dance and its Facilities
- We are advising everyone to stay home if they are feeling unwell or showing signs of illness
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before scheduled dance class.
- We have staggered start and end times to reduce the number of students entering and exiting the building at one time.
- Dancers entering the building will be asked to wait outside their assigned door for their dance teacher
- Dancers will have their temperature taken upon entering the studio each time. At the time of screening please ensure you are wearing a mask
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used upon entering
- Only those registered for dance classes, who have passed the screening process and provided a signed waiver will be allowed to enter the studio and use the facilities
- Please do not enter the studio until you have been screened, doors will remain locked, if you require assistance please call our studio at (905) 702-9728
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been set-up throughout the studio and at each entrance, also hand free soap dispensers have been installed in washrooms
- When dancers are not in their assigned studio room, they will be required to wear a mask, for example when a dancers leaves their studio space to use the washroom a mask will be required.
- At this time the following will be closed to dancers: Lunch Room (including fridge and microwave), Changerooms and Unassigned studio spaces
- At this time our Lobby will be closed, unless being used as a point of entry for Studio A or you have an appointment
- Studio Facilities, which include; washrooms, hallways and lobby, will be cleaned frequently.
- Each dancer will be assigned to a studio room for the duration of their registered dance class.
- All classes are limited in size to ensure physical distancing
- Personal dance squares are marked on the floor, along with a personal space for dance belongings.
- Studios will be cleaned between each class.
What to Bring
- Dancers are only to bring into the studio what is needed that day.
- Pack all your labelled items in a small plastic tote box or zip lock bag. Fabric Bags will not be permitted in the studio at this time.
- At the end of class, dancers will be released one at a time, from the same door they arrived in.
- Dancers under the age of 13 will require a parent or guardian to meet them at the door.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.